Sugarless Ingredients for Your Pumpkin Spice Everything
Put pumpkin spice back on your to do (or rather, eat) list with our arsenal of sugarless ingredients that can meet your every baking need. Below, we’ve gathered three tasty recipes– featuring Health Garden ingredients– for you to whip up and put the treat in Trick or Treat this Halloween!
Pumpkin Pie Dip
Change up your dip game and dip anything from chips to vegetables, to even more creative choices!
About 8 ounces of cream cheese
1 can of pumpkin puree
8 ounces of whipped topping
2 teaspoons of pumpkin spice
1 cup of Sugarless
- Churn cream cheese and Sugarless in a mixing bowl.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate thirty minutes to an hour before serving!
- Serve, enjoy, and if you don’t finish all of your dip be sure to refrigerate it and save the rest for later!
Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Bites
Pretzels and pumpkins? Don’t knock it till you try it! These bite-sized little bundles of flavor are perfect for all day snacking!
1 cup of Xylitol Confection Sweetener
1 ½ cup of warm water
1 tablespoon of baking soda
1 can of biscuit dough
½ cup of melted butter
2 tsp of pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix ingredients in mixing bowl filled with the warm water. Allow dough to absorb water. Save ingredients to be brushed on later.
- Roll up balls of dough and place on cooking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush on remaining pumpkin spice, melted butter, and Xylitol Confection Sweetener for added texture and flavor.
Pumpkin Spice Bread
It’s ingenious, easy to make, and can be stored in the fridge and served all week long! This is the perfect snack (that can in a pinch substitute as breakfast).
3 cups of Sugarless
½ cup of water
3 cups of flower
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp of ground allspice
½ tsp of clove
1 tsp of nutmeg
1 tsp of cinnamon
½ tsp of salt
½ tsp of baking powder
15 ounces of canned pumpkin
1 cup of vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add every ingredient and start mixing like your life depends on it. (This recipe is that simple, which makes it even more rewarding. Pro tip: add flour, baking soda, and salt first, followed by the eggs. )
- Line in two pans (which should be greased) and cook for an hour.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!