Keep your blood-sugar levels even and your hunger at bay with these easy and delicious snacks.
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup Health Garden Erythritol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the egg, sugar substitute, baking powder and vanilla for about a minute.
- Add the peanut butter and water and beat together.
- The mixture will be pretty dry; just make sure the peanut butter is blended in with the other ingredients.
- Measure out a heaping teaspoon of batter for each cookie, then using a fork, make indentations into each cookie. Spray the fork with cooking spray so it doesn’t stick to the cookie.
- Bake 15 minutes until cookies feel firm and are slightly browned.
Recipe via Walking on Sunshine
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ large avocado
- 6 teaspoons Health Garden Stevia Powder
- Blend everything together using a blender or food processor
- Pour in a glass and enjoy!
Low Carb Coconut Bars
We love this recipe from Simply So Healthy. The delicious bars feature sweet coconut and are topped with dark chocolate for a guilt-free treat.