Light & Fluffy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Difficulty level easy
Total hours 21 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened, not melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup Health Garden Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Health Garden Monk Fruit Golden Sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract/li>
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 3/4-1 cup dark chocolate chips
How to make
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and — if necessary — grease cookie sheet. Add butter and coconut oil to a medium bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until combined. If the butter is not softened, incorporate warm melted coconut oil to help soften it.
- Add monk fruit, egg, vanilla, and almond to creamed butter mixture and combine further with hand mixer.
- Grab a separate medium bowl. Combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt and mix well. Add butter mixture to almond flour mixture and mix well (once again) with hand mixer.
- Add chocolate chips and finish mixing. Roll chocolate chip cookie dough into small balls and line baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, then let cool on counter. Enjoy!