RECIPE OF THE MONTH: APPLE SAUCE
With just 3 simple ingredients, you can easily make your own apple sauce that is healthier and more delicious than the store bought brands!
- 6 cups cored and sliced or diced apples
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Xylitol
- Combine apple, water and Xylitol in covered saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes, or until apples are tender and water is evaporated.
- Put apples through a food mill or puree in a blender or food processor.
- Store in refrigerator for up to one week or freeze for longer storage.