A light and refreshing sorbet
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 3/4 cup Health Garden Xylitol
- 2 tablespoons blackberry or raspberry preserves
- 4 cups frozen blackberries or raspberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine water, Xylitol and preserves in medium mixing bowl, stirring until jam dissolves.
- Puree blackberries (or raspberries) with lemon juice in blender or food processor. To remove seeds, force through a fine strainer into bowl. Add sweetener mixture and stir well to combine. Chill until cold.
- Pour into shallow metal cake pan and put in freezer until solid; about 6 hours.
- Break into chunks and process in a food processor until smooth