How to make
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. This sauce tastes better if you allow it to sit refrigerated for a few hours so the flavors can blend.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings as you like.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
Basic BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups Health Garden Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Health Garden Coconut Sugar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon onion powder or dried onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- dash of cayenne pepper (or to taste)