These cookies are super moist and extremely easy to make. They make a great healthy after school snack or special treat!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups oats (not instant)
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Health Garden Xylitol
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon low-fat peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350c.
- Mash the bananas and mix with the oats, milk and egg before adding the remaining ingredients (it just mixes a bit easier and more evenly this way). These measurements make the mixture just the right consistency for my liking, but if it looks a bit runny to you at this point, throw in another handful of oats to thicken it up.
- Grease a cookie tray and spoon the mixture on to make around 9 large cookies.
- Bake for 18-20 mins until golden brown