When it’s warm outside the grill is the way to go and the fun does not have to stop with the main course. End your barbeque with one of these sweet and sugar-free desserts.
Mango - Ginger Popsicles
Grilled Peaches with Honey-Balsamic Glaze
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Health Garden Honey Sweetener
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2/3 cup coconut milk whipped cream
- 6 gingersnaps, coarsely crushed
1. In a small saucepan, bring the vinegar to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, gently, for 10 to 13 minutes or until reduced to about 1/4 cup. Remove from the heat. Add honey and cinnamon; stir until honey is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
2. Brush peach halves lightly with oil. For a charcoal or gas grill, Place peach halves cut-side-down on grill rack directly over medium-high heat. Grill, covered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until just heated through and grill marks begin to form.
3. Place a peach half on each of six dessert plates. Drizzle each with 1 to 2 teaspoons balsamic syrup. Spoon dessert topping evenly over peaches and sprinkle with crushed gingersnaps. Cover any remaining balsamic syrup and use within 2 weeks.
For the coconut milk whipped cream
Mexican Chocolate Pudding